Flexible Resorbable Membrane – Guided bone Regeneration
EZ Cure™ Membrane is a highly purified porcine collagen (type I and III) resorbable membrane.
Phylogenetically, porcine collagen is the closest to human collagen. Porcine tissue is viewed as the material of choice in many medical xenograft procedures.*
EZ Cure™ Resorbable Membrane offers excellent handling properties.*
Its adaptability to different bone geometries makes the surgical procedure easiest and effective.*
Barrier function for at least 3 months
EZ Cure™ Membrane is a cross-linked collagen membrane that combines controled resorption time (barrier function) and flexibility*.
EZ Cure™ Membrane ensures a barrier function for a minimum of 3 months* in order to prevent connective or epithelial cells from colonizing the surgical site during the healing period.
- Flexible and adaptable to varying bone topographies
- Great tissue adherence
- Cell occlusive
- Easy to cut, to shape and to place
- Strong, can be sutured
2. B. H. Fellah, S. Kimakhe, G. Daculsi, P. Layrolle, “Macro/Microporous Biphasic Calcium Phosphate Cylinders and Resorbable Collagen Membranes for Guided Bone Growth”, Key Engineering Materials, Vols. 361-363, pp. 439-442, 2008 -More-
3. Jégoux F, Goyenvalle E, Cognet R, Malard O, Moreau F, Daculsi G, Aguado E., Mandibular segmental defect regenerated with macroporous biphasic calcium phosphate, collagen membrane, and bone marrow graft in dogs., Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010 Oct;136(10):971-8. -More-
4. F. Jegoux, E. Goyenvalle, E. Aguado, R. Cognet, F. Moreau, G. Daculsi, “Periostal Reconstruction Using New Porcine Microstructured Collagen Membrane and Calcium Phosphate Cement: A Dog Model”, Key Engineering Materials, Vols. 396-398, pp. 257-260, 2009 -More-
5. Jégoux, F., Goyenvalle, E., Cognet, R., Malard, O., Moreau, F., Daculsi, G. and Aguado, E. (2009), Reconstruction of irradiated bone segmental defects with a biomaterial associating MBCP+®, microstructured collagen membrane and total bone marrow grafting: An experimental study in rabbits. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 91A: 1160–1169 -More-
6. F. Jegoux, E. Aguado, R. Cognet, O. Malard, F. Moreau, G. Daculsi, E. Goyenvalle, “Repairing Segmental Defect with a Composite Associating Collagen Membrane and MBCP® Combined with Total Bone Marrow Graft in Irradiated Bone Defect: an Experimental Study in Rabbit”, Key Engineering Materials, Vols. 361-363, pp. 1245-1248, 2008 -More-
7. Jegoux F, Aguado E, Cognet R, Malard O, Moreau F, Daculsi G, Goyenvalle E., Alveolar ridge augmentation in irradiated rabbit mandibles., J Biomed Mater Res A. 2010 Jun 15;93(4):1519-26. -More-
* Data on files, Biomatlante
- ISO 13485
- Read instructions for use for a complete list of warnings, precautions, possible adverse events and other important medical information.
- EZ Cure™ is supplied sterile and CE-marked as a Class III Medical Device according to Directive EEC/93/42
Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) and Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR) procedures in dental surgery.
EZ Cure™ membrane is available in: